The most important aspect of Landcare's business model is to be a company large enough to service any size client, but small enough to keep the relationships that matter to our clients and staff.
- Landcare is locally owned and operated;
- We have been serving the Tampa Bay Area for more than 40 years;
- Our management staff has more than 120 years of combined experience in the green industry;
- Landcare employs and trains Florida-licensed pest control operators and irrigation technicians;
- All of our customers' maintenance needs are managed in-house;
- We have a minimum of 20 crews operating year-round and more during the peak season;
- Landcare is the only Bay Area company that recycles ALL of our green material - we have not visited a landfill in more than 10 years.
Landcare offers a full-service maintenance program for any size property. We are Florida-Certified in Pest Control and Irrigation. We do not sub-contract work with the exception of tree removal and stumping, electrical, plumbing or other specialty trade. There aren't multiple service providers for management to keep track of.
Included in Landcare's Full-Service Program:
- Grounds Maintenance
- Landscape Enhancements and Replacements
- Irrigation Maintenance and Upgrades
- Pest Management
- Emergency Services